Thursday, March 21, 2013

Interweave Crochet 2013



I was delighted to receive the digital edition of Interweave Crochet Spring 2013 in my Zinio library! This issue is full of lovely designs that I could see myself wearing. I have yet to pick one to actually work on. The motif top on the cover is one of my favorites, though its a big project... I'll most probably be able to make a jewelry piece or use the patterns for inspiration.
These are just some of the lovely projects I wish I could make:


On another note, my Lauren sweater (2012) design was shown again in the Crochet Me blog in the topic of crochet ribbing. I just would like to mention that the ribbing I used was half-double crochet ribbing and not single crochet ribbing. The uses of hdc ribbing are much the same as sc ribbing (though in this design the sc cannot substitute for the hdc). For practice, just use hdc in place of the sc in the instructions provided in the post :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!