Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Quick and easy to crochet...

I've always wanted to do projects using the special yarns from crochet buddies from around the world. However I don't have enough time yet as of now to come up with projects that would make the most of the yarns. I could work on it one at a time though, being careful not to waste it on experiments and mistakes. So here's one that I came up with using Bheng's coin purse pattern. Its quick, easy, and turned out cute! The yarn is probably suede/chenille, and it came from Ulla in Sweden a few years ago.



More details here in my project page.

Meanwhile, I've been procrastinating a bit on projects and submissions that I needed to work on. Its the holiday rush that gets in the way :p
So while waiting for inspiration, I decided to work on a Christmas project. I hope you like it!
...pattern coming up next ;) 



5 comments:

  1. coin purse is so cute Mimi. I love the star !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :) for the longest time, I have been thinking on what to do with a chenille yarn.. since I got some from Rosario... now i know where I can use it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by, Pearlin and Bheng :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!