Saturday, October 02, 2010

Designing...

What's this??


This is one of the crochet projects you can make from one skein (100 gms) of Bernat worsted weight yarn. It doesn't look much for now, but hopefully this will turn out into a cute hat.
You can see on the right the crochet hook, and my WIP... On the left is the failed one. What I usually do when I want to start over again is to take the other end of the yarn, and work from there, frogging the wrong project as I work on the right one. That way I don't have to deal with a messy skein. Most of all I can clearly see the improvement when I compare the previous attempt to the next.

2 comments:

  1. What is it? I had "issues" with rounds like that and figured it all out-need help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deneen, its finished now and I think it turned out ok ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!