Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mothers - four generations



This was taken around 1965! My greatgrandmother, grandmother, mother and eldest sister - four generations of mothers. The three older mothers all crocheted, my sister never did...so why wasn't I in the photo? Well, my sister is also the first granddaughter (not to mention, the favorite) ; besides, only one of each generation was represented :p Though I could not remember, I was also on that occasion as shown in this photo.

Happy Mother's Day to all my blogging, crafting, mommy friends!

10 comments:

  1. happy mother's day mimi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day! That's a wonderful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Gene and Christina!
    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11 May, 2008

    What a lovely pic! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sue!
    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Mother's Day:) take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11 May, 2008

    Happy Mother's Day! You have a beautiful family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a precious photo! Very rare you can have that kind of photo. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Mother's Day! That is indeed a very precious photograph to have. Cheers to all the mothers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful 4-generation picture!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!