Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Mailing update!


Just a quick update on some postal matters.

A couple of orders for threads got delayed due to delay of delivery of my order from Coats Manila Bay. They do try to keep up with production orders, but demand from store outlets keep increasing ;)

To Jeanette, I have mailed your pattern order last April 14.

To Yasmin, I finally mailed my Pay-it-forward gift to you last April 14.

To an unknown sender, or maybe a Fairy Godmother?...I don't have any idea who sent me something at this time, I'll find out when I claim at the post office soon ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mimi! I'm so excited! Now I'll drive the postal department crazy ...lol! I'm really looking forward to this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope you will like it Yasmin :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!