Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I'm back!

Well, you didn't even notice I was gone...but we didn't have internet connection for 48 hrs.! I don't think anyone missed me...hehe...but I'm back now.

Thanks for the well wishes for my broken toe, I think its going to be ok now. I am going to get back on my own two feet (literally and figuratively) by tomorrow.
I'm going to be meeting with the Coats Manila Bay in-house designer, and hopefully she has some good news for me regarding my designs.

I don't have anything new to show her except the finished tunic top (that I havent shown here on my blog)...

Meanwhile, I am still working on the same project now, kept working on it the past few days and not begun anything else. I think I'm 80% done:

5 comments:

  1. Good morning Mimi! So tomorrow you´ll get the white thing out from the foot? I hope it doesn´t hurt. Would it be better if you stay quiet at home until tomorrow?

    Everything will be ok at the Manila Coats meeting, have faith in you. The tunic looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything goes well with the doctors' office visit. Just don't try to overdo it now though. :)

    The tunic does look great and I hope everything goes well at the Coats meeting, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great, Mimi. So I think you will have good news tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you sound so alive! The tunic looks good and I just love black though its really hard to work with it. Is this the same design that you showed before with a preview that you didn't like the color?

    ReplyDelete
  5. :0( No one notices when I'm gone for a month. Don't feel bad if you're only missing for 48 hours.

    hehe! I'm sure everyone missed you dearly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!