Thursday, September 29, 2005

Travel Souvenirs

Hi! I just want to show-and-tell the souvenirs me and my sons got from Mom and sis' travel to Europe.
The photo of the Brussels t-shirt is most of all presented in honor of my online pal, Kimberly, who is an American currently living in Brussels.

The Belgian chocolates were at once devoured after the picture was taken. The t-shirt has a lot to say about Brussels...hehe...
Here's a better view.




A hooded sweatshirt and a cap for my older son.








A t-shirt, cap and newspaper for my younger son.





For me, a pretty pink top, pens and keychain from London. And...

a mannekin pis pendant. Thanks so much mom and sis!

(They wouldnt know how to shop for yarns and craft materials and didnt have time to look for a LYS, so no luck on lovely yarns, threads, hooks...)

Travel pics will be up soon!

3 comments:

  1. What great souvenirs! I hope that they enjoyed their travels in my adopted country! The chocolates here are way too good - they go straight to the hips and stick for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kimberly and Fe!
    "The chocolates here are way too good - they go straight to the hips and stick for a long time!" yes, I noticed that too. I cant make the fat go where I want it to be, and it does end up in the thighs and hips! :-(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!