Monday, May 30, 2005

Other Stuff - Food...


My favorite topic to search in the internet is about foods. There are a lot of food-related sites with all the recipes one can imagine. But I am more concerned with the main food ingredients, the source of our nutrition. I do believe that what we eat is of primary importance to our health. For many of us, we don't take it seriously until we have medical problems. Having been diagnosed with digestive disorders myself, I searched the internet for cures and remedies. I came upon this site on health. There's no advertising here, only useful information. Its up to us to discover its value in our quest for health.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous01 June, 2005

    Hmmm...I admit that I don't wanna have to worry about what I eat. At the same time, I know that a lot of the food I eat is bad for me. Hopefully, we'll all learn to pay more attention to our health.

    By the way, congrats on your blog. It's so well-maintained! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cherrycola!
    Hope you do read about nutrition on the site I suggested. Its better to start now than later when we're older and/or sick already. Pick on something to improve on in your diet one at a time and soon you'll be ready for another improvement.
    Take Care!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!